Call Center Agent
Position Title:Call Center Agent
Reports To:Call Center Supervisor/Director of Reservations
Answer incoming Call Center calls, respond accordingly, book reservations/packages, provide information, and return messages.
▪ Answer any and all incoming calls to the Call Center
▪ Check messages and return calls in a timely manner
▪ Book/sell reservations/packages (including on/off-sight activities)
▪ Provide information and answer questions from callers regarding the resort and the surrounding Durango area
▪ Keep track of and provide reliable information pertaining to sales for the Sales/Marketing team
▪ Must be able to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
▪ Open/close the Call Center
▪ Check/send confirmation letters to guests and wholesalers
▪ Data entry and filing
▪ Meet weekly and monthly booking goals
▪ Other projects/duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Excellent communication, organization, customer service, and basic computer skills. SMS/Inntopia experience preferred.
Education or Formal Training: High school diploma.
Experience: None required
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
Computer, telephone and copy/fax machine.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
100% of the work day is spent indoors, in a normal office environment. 60% of the workday is spent sitting, 10% is spent standing and 30% is spent walking.
Occasionally lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 10 pounds. Constantly engaging in ordinary conversation. Constant use of near acuity and fingering with use of computer keyboard. Constant use of depth perception, color and field of vision. Frequently reaching, handling and fingering. Occasionally climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and feeling.
Occasional exposure to mechanical, electrical hazards, fumes, odors, and poor ventilation. Frequent exposure to ultra-low frequency radiation (VDT).Apply Now