Call Center Agent
Position Title:Call Center Agent
Reports To:Revenue Manager/ Call Center Manager
Answer incoming Call Center calls, respond accordingly, book reservations/packages, provide information, and return messages.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
▪ Answer any and all incoming calls to the Call Center;
▪ Check messages and return calls in a timely manner;
▪ Book /sell reservations/packages (including on/off sight activities)
▪ Provide information and answer questions from callers regarding the resort and the Durango area;
▪ Keep track of and provide reliable information pertaining to sales for the Sales/Marketing team.
▪ Must be able to work evenings, weekends (Saturday and Sunday), and some holidays
▪ Open/close the Call Center;
▪ Check/send confirmation letters to guests and wholesalers ;
▪ Data entry and filing;
▪ Meet weekly and monthly booking goals;
▪ Other projects/duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills, basic computer skills.
- Springer Miller Systems and/or Inntopia experience preferred.
Education or Formal Training: High school diploma required.
Experience: Minimum one year of hospitality or customer service experience required.Apply Now