Burton Store Sales Associate/ Demo Technician
Position Title:Burton Store Sales Associate/ Demo Technician
Reports To:Burton Store Manager
Provide Burton Store customers retail sales assistance, demo product, and general information. Restock merchandise and maintain all stock for attractive presentation. Ensure the security of revenue and merchandise.
- This position is responsible for maintaining customer service as well as visual standards, and complying with Burton standards and protecting company assets.
- Rent snowboard demo equipment properly. Fit boots and snowboards according to snowboarder information.
- Adjust snowboard bindings according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Complete proper documentation on all rental agreement forms.
- Maintain all equipment and adhere to the highest standards.
- Sell merchandise to customers, providing a courteous, knowledgeable and helpful service.
- Accurately ring up sales and maintain sales documentation.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and efficient sales operation by participating in the general cleaning, vacuuming and dusting of the sales, demo, and stock areas.
- Restock merchandise in a timely and orderly manner as required.
- Assist with creation of new merchandising displays and themes.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Successful candidates will have a minimum of 6 months retail experience, have the ability to operate a cash register system, be outgoing, energetic, and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Alertness, precision, ingenuity, problem solving, analytic ability, spatial perception, persuasiveness, auditory, tactile and visual discrimination, memory, creativity, concentration, judgment, aesthetic sense, reasoning, imagination, initiative, patience, oral and written communication skills are necessary abilities.
Education or Formal Training: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: A strong knowledge and background of Burton snowboarding product and their application is required. Must be at least 18 years old.