Bellman (Part Time)
Position Title:Bellman (Part Time)
Reports To:Supervisor on Duty
Transport guest luggage, accompany or direct guests to rooms and assist at lodging front desk, to ensure courteous and efficient service to guests and the smooth operation of hotel. Valeting of guests vehicles in a safe and responsible manner. Needs to be able to do random duties as assigned. Must be 21 or over with a clean driving record.
- Transport guest luggage, accompany or direct guests to rooms, assisting with luggage as necessary, and orient them with the hotel and village area, to provide a courteous and efficient service.
- Snow removal in hotel parking area and walkway.
- Assist front desk staff by providing requested services to guests, owners, etc. as needed.
- Must be willing and able to work holidays, nights and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Must have tactile discrimination and be alert. Must be able to interact with guests in a friendly manner. Must be able to drive a standard transmission and be completely comfortable maneuvering a variety of vehicles in tight garage. Must meet the Purgatory standards for driving company vehicles.
Education/Formal Training: Previous experience in lodging operations preferred.
Experience: Customer service experience and knowledge of Purgatory Resort and surrounding area a plus