Reports To:AGM and GM of Plaza Restaurants
Department:Food and Beverage
Front Line Guest Service Interaction.
Mix and serve bar drinks as requested using excellent guest service skills.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Exemplify guest service standards.
- Wait tables and provide food service.
- Mix and serve bar drinks with precision, speed, accuracy, and COGS awareness.
- Reconcile cash register amounts.
- Maintain bar area, glassware, etc., in a clean manner.
- Stock bar as necessary.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solid bar service knowledge and interpersonal communications/ guest relations skills.
- Basic records management and accounting skills.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Alertness, precision, ingenuity, analytic ability, persuasiveness, patience, reasoning, judgement, concentration, initiative, speaking ability, aesthetic sense, and tactile, auditory, olfactory and visual discrimination are necessary abilities.
Education or Formal Training: None required. Beverage safety course preferred.
Experience: 2 Years experience bartending.Apply Now