Reports To:Venue Manager
Department:Food and Beverage
Front line guest service interaction.
Specialize in coffee related beverages.
Provide excellent food service to restaurant guests.
- Take food and coffee orders from guests.
- Be able to make coffee beverages and serve food & coffee to guests.
- Be able to set up and prepare coffee shop and help set up breakfast service for guests.
- Basic table service of breakfast items and coffee drinks.
- Follow guest service as set out in Handbook.
- Side-work, cleaning schedule and opening and closing procedures.
- Close-out and reconciliation of tickets and moneys to POS reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid guest service, coffee beverage, and food knowledge.
- Organizational, interpersonal, and guest relations skills.
- Basic math required.
- Must be 21 or older to make alcoholic beverages.
- Alertness, precision, speaking and writing ability, initiative, patience, visual, tactile, olfactory discrimination, aesthetic sense, concentration and memory are necessary mental abilities.
Education or Formal Training: Minimum 3 months on-the-job training.
Experience: One year experience in food & beverage and specialty coffee drinks.Apply Now