Season Pass Sale!
2015/2016 Purgatory Season Pass
• Each passholder will receive 2 summer TAT’s to use for themselves.
• Unlimited winter skiing/snowboarding at Purgatory with no blackout dates!
• Purgatory is now part of the Power Pass which includes FREE Unlimited Skiing/Riding benefits at Arizona Snowbowl, Pajarito Ski Area, and Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort
• Ski for FREE at Partner Resorts! Show your Season Pass at the following resorts and get 3 days of skiing/riding for free (partner resorts subject to change):
• Taos (NM)^^
• Loveland (CO)
• Monarch (CO)
• Powderhorn (CO)
• Sunlight (CO)
• Powder Mountain (UT)
• Brian Head (UT)
• Grand Targhee (WY)
• Crested Butte (Three FREE days with a lodging reservation and three half-price days without lodging)
Price if purchased before
August 7th, 2015
|Young Adult (18-29)||
|Teen w/ Parent (13-17)||
|Child w/ Parent (6-12)||
|Super Senior (80+)||
• 50th Anniversary Reunion Season events will be held for former alumni and passholders and former passholders.
• New this year! Young Adult Passes are available for those 18 to 29 years old (no college credit hours required).
• Also new this year! Teen with Parent Passes – parents who purchase a full pass for themselves may also purchase a reduced price pass for their teen (ages 13-17).
• Check out special deals for 4th & 5th graders.
4th graders, call (970) 385-2168.
5th graders, visit coloradoski.com.
Season Pass benefits for passholder’s personal use only, benefits may not be transferred. Rates subject to change.
*Parents must purchase a full Pass for themselves (non-Weekday) in order to receive the Teen w/parent pass rate (limit 2 teens per parent).
**Parents must purchase a full Pass for themselves (non-Weekday) in order to receive the Child w/parent pass rate (limit 2 kids per parent).
^ Weekday passholders can purchase one personal lift ticket per day on weekends, holidays and black-out dates for $50. Summer benefits, other resort ski benefits & Purgatory discounts do not apply to Weekday passholders. Black-out dates for Weekday passes are: December 28, 2015 - Jan. 1, 2016. Weekday passes will be valid for any early season and extended season operations including weekend-only operations.
^^ Some blackout dates apply for Taos.
SAVE on goods & services at Purgatory Resort Year Round!
o Reduced Price Lift Tickets at Purgatory for Family & Friends - $65 lift tickets (one per day, 5 per season)
o Purgatory Adventure Camp for Kids (PACK) Summer Day Camp – special Power Passholder rate (no minimum days required).
o Snowburners & All Terrain Pioneer Programs - priority selection
o The Den Childcare Center 25% off childcare during winter season
o Purgatory Sports & Alpine Chic 10% off non-sale items
o Purgatory Ski & Ride School 10% off group lessons (not valid for special programs)
o Purgatory Rentals 10% off rentals
o Expert Edge Ski & Board 10% off demos
o Resort Restaurants 10% off non-alcohol & non-package foods
For only 6% of your pass price, protect your season pass investment with the purchase of insurance through our partner TravelGuard. Please note that there will be NO REFUNDS on season passes from Purgatory Resort. Please select insurance when ordering your pass online. The Ski Pass Insurance Plan is not available to guests in Indiana and New York. (click here for more information)
Purgatory Resort will not issue any refunds under any circumstances as TravelGuard manages this program on behalf of Purgatory Resort.
Visit these locations to buy your pass:
Purgatory Office in Bodo Park
(next to Office Depot)
Open Monday- Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
327 S. Camino del Rio
Ticket Office at Purgatory Resort
#1 Skier Place